Thursday, December 3, 2009

Anne 2009


Highlights for Anne:

* Found a part-time library media teaching position in Papillion-La Vista at the newly-opened Bell Elementary. I spent much of July and August getting the library ready for the first day of school. It's wonderful to be back to working 3 days a week and home with the kids the other 4!

* #1 and I went on a short trip to KC in April to visit Union Station, Fritz's (a must for train-lovers), and to see my KC brothers (Herm & John) and their families. This was the first time I was able to see Herm and Lisa's new business/living space downtown, which was amazing.

* My sisters (Patty & Beth) and I were able to make it to Chicago in June for another Cubs game and this time Beth's husband Jeremy joined in on the fun. Unfortunately, the Cubbies lost- which was just a preview of a less than successful baseball season. That's OK- there's always next year...right? I also had a nice visit with my college friend Wendy and her children. What a couple of cuties.

* Last, but not least, was Hawaii. But, it deserves its own post....





























No comments: