Love these kids
My first Cubs game with Max (and Lucy too!)
Once a year I get to be together with all of my brothers and sisters. Love it.
Waiting for the Vala's train ride with Patty, Danny, Beth, and the Omaha Weist kids.
Anne's Highlights for 2010:
- In January, my parents and several siblings/siblings-in-law formed a team for St. Stephen's Trivia Night. It was so much fun!
- Taught my first college class (Graduate Children's Lit) at the University of Nebraska at Omaha. It was exhausting but a great experience.
- Began my second year teaching part-time library media at Bell Elementary in Papillion and my (oh my goodness, I'm old) 16th year teaching.
- The Weist family welcomed two more little ones..hooray! Brother Dave and his family welcomed foster son Jason in June. Praying he's a keeper! Brother Danny and his family welcomed Cecilia in November.
- Enjoyed every extra minute I had at home with Max until he began Kindergarten and continue to love my Tuesdays and Thursdays at home with Lucy. We go to the public library a lot and are always available for lunch :)
- Favorites of 2010: Concert: Guster in October (okay, it was my only concert); Movie: Toy Story 3; Books: Knufflebunny Free (Children's), When You Reach Me (4th-8th grade), and Mockingjay (Middle/High); TV Show: Probably a tie between Glee and Modern Family (I suppose it depends whether I want to laugh or sing).

No comments:
Post a Comment